One of our most powerful gifts as humans is the ability to be stimulated or inspired to do something.
We can be stimulated to take action, make decision or feel emotion. And this can be really helpful when we are out of tune with life or lacking the positive push to get something important done at work.
Anything can inspire us. The objects around us, the lives of others or the things they say.
Here are selected quotes of other people that can inspire us:
1. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
2. If you can’t explain it simply, you do not understand it well enough. ~ Albert Einstein
3. Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great. ~ John D. Rockefeller
4. Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear – not absence of fear. ~ Mark Twain
5. You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them. ~ Michael Jordan
6. Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. ~ John R. Wooden
7. Less is more. ~ Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
8. It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation. ~ Herman Melville
9. Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. ~ Albert Einstein
10. You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction. ~ Theodore N. Vail
A great percent of what we achieve in life is associated with how enthusiastic we are about the achievement, and intent plus everything else are only a tiny fraction of it.
Hope the quotes here inspire more enthusiasm in you as you embark on the goals you have set for yourself.
Enter your email address in the ‘subscribe box’ to get our latest updates in your mailbox.